I always mention in most of my posts. Time flies. I still remember the day when z was born. Now she is 15 months walking and talking. Getting independent day by day. Doesn’t know that after 6 months her new baby sibling will join too.
Today I had my first scan. And the feelings I had this time is same as I had with Z. It’s so strange of how much love I have in my heart for my second one already. It’s unbelievable. I used to think it must be hard for mums to love all the kids likewise. Now I experienced how true it is that God put so much love in your heart when you become a mum.
With all this love and excitement, I have some concerns as well.
How I am gonna give attention to both??
How they both gonna sleep? (Sharing house with parents. Both kids gonna sleep in one room)
What If my toddler feel jealous or think I am a bad mum?
How much laundry I will be doing?
Will I become a boogie woman? Who stink of dribble and vomits..
How on earth women with kids get time to do all the make up with fake lashes on as well?
Would I be able to sleep?
Am I being overly conscious?
I’m not very good at handling too many things together and I looked after my first one the perfect way. The time she sleeps is the time no body is allowed to make noise. Her nap time and meal times are fixed. She has proper routine. How do second time mums make routine in circumstances like mine. When u have to share room with both of your kids.
I hope my worries will go in few months or these are just my hormones that making me anxious.
Please leave your feedback and let me know if someone is in the same boat.
I still remember the day I was sitting with my husband and I said .. would I be able to become a mother once. He replied, “whatever Allah wills” and he said there is always a time for something to happen. We are no one to decide and plan it. What we can only do is pray and believe in our prayers.
That was the time when I was battling with my pcos. I had several cysts in my ovaries and hormonal cycles were totally out of chart. Every month I used to get late periods . And I always imagined may be it’s time I’m pregnant. May be I missed my periods because I conceived. It was so disappointing when those tests came back negative. My body weight was increasing. I had scans and checks . Everything that I could do.
I finally conceived naturally in January 2015 and blessed with a baby girl in September. I was over the moon when I found I was pregnant. I took nearly 12 tests and it was so hard to believe. Now, my little girl is 14 months old and I’m expecting again. I didn’t even know till last week. It was a shock. I thought it took me 3 years to conceive my first. I won’t be able to conceive that soon. But Allah is the best of planners. He gave me this blessing without me even trying or asking. I feel truly blessed.
Anger, bad behaviour, hatred, jealousy, frustration, arguments, envy, insult, guilt, regret, betrayal, humiliation, disappointment, sadness, pain ….
Sounds very familiar huh ???
No matter how much you try to force it out of your life, it returns uninvited with its ugly face. Ruining lives, soul, personalities and relationships. No matter where you go you get good or bad. The art is to deal with it. Nurture good in your life and taking negativity out.
So many times, when I get angry my brain stops functioning. I feel like burning inside. Like a fire flaming up in my brain. I feel like screaming and yelling. I try my best to avoid situations by keeping my mouth shut and it’s difficult as anything. Negative vibes affect my whole personality. I stop thinking logically. I see negative, think negative and when I open my mouth I regret later.
How many of us see other people and envy them like … wow! He or she is so lucky. He’s got a great life. He has big car. Oh! He is loaded by money. She is so beautiful . Her husband got her diamond necklace. They go holiday every year. They got their own house. Why cant i have this? Why am I deprived? Where, their lives are as complicated beyond your imagination. Everyone is burning in their own fire and everyone have some kind of problem. Things you take for granted in your life may be a treasure for someone else. No matter what God gives you. You look at those things that other people have.
Be a fountain, not a drain
Well I’m not an expert. Neither, I always follow them. But if I consider doing it all the time. My life will be much more simple and I will be much more happy. As I am thinking logical and positive right now . There are few tips that can take all the negative vibes away if we consider them.
- Look and admire the things (ALLAH) God has given you. Show your gratitude towards God and his people. Be greatful of what you have.
- If you want to be greatful. Look at those who are deprived of basic needs in life. You will see yourself no better than anything.
- Build your spirituality and connection with Allah. The more you are closer to God, the less you worry about world.
- Respect people. Believe in karma. You get what you do. Treat people like you want to be treated.
- Try to forget those incidents or events that only give you pain. It’s possible.
- Forgive those who hurt you and forgive them for the sake of Allah.
- When you don’t like certain type of behaviour, the best thing to do is to stay quiet. I’m talking about relationships. Sometimes silence convey all the meanings.
- Love everyone. Keep your heart full of love. When you get angry think about someone you love most.
- Ignore ignorant people. Look away or move. Get your presence out of there.
- Stop hanging out with negative people. The only thing you catch from them is bad
- Smile everytime you look at someone.
- Always share and give people. Your heart will find satisfaction when someone benefit from it.
- Look at good qualities of people nobody is perfect not even you. God has created us like that.
- Distract yourself or keep it busy when something bothering you. Clean the fridge or your wardrobe and think like you are organizing your life.
- Go out and give yourself some space.
- Do something you love most when you are angry or upset. Eat or drink or cook.
- It’s not necessary that you are always right. I can be wrong, so can anyone else. If you done something wrong or hurt anyone with your action or speech. Ask forgiveness.
- When you do something nice. To your husband or mum or friend. Don’t expect anything in return. Those people are the happiest who expect less.
- Watch your reaction. Become like a wall. If a ball hits it. The wall bounce it back. The ball can’t break the wall. As many times you hit the ball it comes back to you.