It’s been really really long that I have not written anything.
I am not a professional blogger and I don’t write to earn. Blogging just gives me a way to express myself and keep the moments and experience locked in words where I can come and read whenever I want.
I checked my stats and views from last week and I’m quite suprised to know, with this little content my blog has been viewed regularly. Thanks a lot for all of those who are reading.
My baby girl is 9.5 months now. Growing and learning very quickly. Life is so beautiful with her and I can’t keep my eyes off her. I’m truly blessed alhumdulillah.
Our weaning journey is also going pretty good. But she still doesn’t have any teeth yet. So madam been bit moody sometimes because of her swollen gums.
Life is going like a roller coaster. Sometimes I can’t get hold of it and I think I am missing out on a lot of things. Having baby is a full time job. Sometimes you don’t even get a break.newd some motivation to write again
Hope will get really good stuff to write about in coming days .
Love you all .
Back in 2013, when I was so stupid that I thought to step into this learning to drive. I was over the moon when i passed my theory test first time. Then I started putting my money in driving lessons. Must have made good business for instructors. Really man! I never counted but must have spent more than 2 grand. I was so naive to believe that I’m going to pass on my first attempt. So confident I was. There you go … to the test centre first time… brake from examiner. Straight. FAIL!!!!!!!
Second time .. didn’t observe the car emerging from the junction .. FAIL!!!!!!
Third time .. reverse round the corner. Nerves .. couldn’t fix it .. touched the kerb . FAIL……
Fourth time .. I don’t even remember .. effing FAIL !
Fifth time .. sixth time .. I forgot . FAIL FAIL FAIL. … … AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
Seventh time I was heavily pregnant and the test centre didn’t have toilets. It was my best test. But I FAILED.. I really cried that day. It was so bad.
Today was my 8th attempt. Guess what ???
FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL +%×%÷€×€€×^#;#&@;
I WANT TO GIVE UP NOW…
I will not give up. Will try next time. But honestly, seriously I’m hopeless. This is so embarrassing. I feel like I’m not made to drive on roads. On top of everything, I left work. Now my husband has to pay for further.
I’m the one who always makes mistakes. Still have a long way to go.
I don’t like failures! 😓
Anger, bad behaviour, hatred, jealousy, frustration, arguments, envy, insult, guilt, regret, betrayal, humiliation, disappointment, sadness, pain ….
Sounds very familiar huh ???
No matter how much you try to force it out of your life, it returns uninvited with its ugly face. Ruining lives, soul, personalities and relationships. No matter where you go you get good or bad. The art is to deal with it. Nurture good in your life and taking negativity out.
So many times, when I get angry my brain stops functioning. I feel like burning inside. Like a fire flaming up in my brain. I feel like screaming and yelling. I try my best to avoid situations by keeping my mouth shut and it’s difficult as anything. Negative vibes affect my whole personality. I stop thinking logically. I see negative, think negative and when I open my mouth I regret later.
How many of us see other people and envy them like … wow! He or she is so lucky. He’s got a great life. He has big car. Oh! He is loaded by money. She is so beautiful . Her husband got her diamond necklace. They go holiday every year. They got their own house. Why cant i have this? Why am I deprived? Where, their lives are as complicated beyond your imagination. Everyone is burning in their own fire and everyone have some kind of problem. Things you take for granted in your life may be a treasure for someone else. No matter what God gives you. You look at those things that other people have.
Be a fountain, not a drain
Well I’m not an expert. Neither, I always follow them. But if I consider doing it all the time. My life will be much more simple and I will be much more happy. As I am thinking logical and positive right now . There are few tips that can take all the negative vibes away if we consider them.
- Look and admire the things (ALLAH) God has given you. Show your gratitude towards God and his people. Be greatful of what you have.
- If you want to be greatful. Look at those who are deprived of basic needs in life. You will see yourself no better than anything.
- Build your spirituality and connection with Allah. The more you are closer to God, the less you worry about world.
- Respect people. Believe in karma. You get what you do. Treat people like you want to be treated.
- Try to forget those incidents or events that only give you pain. It’s possible.
- Forgive those who hurt you and forgive them for the sake of Allah.
- When you don’t like certain type of behaviour, the best thing to do is to stay quiet. I’m talking about relationships. Sometimes silence convey all the meanings.
- Love everyone. Keep your heart full of love. When you get angry think about someone you love most.
- Ignore ignorant people. Look away or move. Get your presence out of there.
- Stop hanging out with negative people. The only thing you catch from them is bad
- Smile everytime you look at someone.
- Always share and give people. Your heart will find satisfaction when someone benefit from it.
- Look at good qualities of people nobody is perfect not even you. God has created us like that.
- Distract yourself or keep it busy when something bothering you. Clean the fridge or your wardrobe and think like you are organizing your life.
- Go out and give yourself some space.
- Do something you love most when you are angry or upset. Eat or drink or cook.
- It’s not necessary that you are always right. I can be wrong, so can anyone else. If you done something wrong or hurt anyone with your action or speech. Ask forgiveness.
- When you do something nice. To your husband or mum or friend. Don’t expect anything in return. Those people are the happiest who expect less.
- Watch your reaction. Become like a wall. If a ball hits it. The wall bounce it back. The ball can’t break the wall. As many times you hit the ball it comes back to you.